Rental Roundtable #3:
5 Seismic Shifts in the Equipment Rental Industry You Need to Know About
TIME: 8am PST / 11am EST
LOCATION: via ZOOM
WHAT IS WAITING FOR YOU?
For the third edition of The Rental Roundtable, join Quipli CEO Kyle Clements and Josh Nickell, VP of Equipment at the American Rental Association, as they discuss the 5 main things you need to know about the major shifts occurring in the equipment rental industry. Over the course of the webinar, the following topics will be covered:
YOU CAN EXPECT TO LEARN ABOUT:
- General shifts occurring in the equipment rental industry: what they are, how they affect you, and how you can prepare for them.
- Dealing with uncertainty in an everchanging industry and macroeconomic landscape.
- How changing interest rates are affecting contractor behavior.
- How evolving technology is changing contractor needs.
- Building a sustainable equipment rental business that can withstand changing marketing conditions.
Businesses, like rental, in the circular economy face new challenges and increased complexity, but also have the potential to reshape our economy.
Many owners in the shared and rental space struggle with complexity and the lack of information and technology in addition to implementing employee best practices to drive their business. I help them better understand complex strategic models, enabling them to utilize change to grow their company and build profits.
Over the last 20+ years, I’ve had the opportunity to run one of the fastest growing rental companies in the country (4x Inc. Magazine — Inc. 5000 winner). In addition, I’ve spent time at a national rental company, consulted with local rental companies, and worked in rental-specific software for companies worldwide. I currently serve as the Vice President of the Equipment Segment at the American Rental Association. I support members (rental companies) in diverse tasks, from advocacy to education for the industry.