Customer Success Intern
What we do
At Quipli, we believe in the power of innovation. We are entrepreneurs at heart with a passion for helping small and medium-sized equipment rental companies run their business and compete with the big players in the industry.
Quipli was founded in 2020 to improve the digital experiences of renting equipment online. We believe that with light-touch technology, we can help rental companies provide delightful experiences for their customers and help them secure long-term, repeat customers that drive more revenue to their bottom line.
Quipli is looking for an ambitious Customer Success Intern to drive new customer adoption and activation. You’ll report to and work directly with our Customer Success team to meet and exceed goals across all active markets.
Work directly with the customer success and sales teams to activate our top customers
Launch and onboard new business opportunities with equipment and event rental companies
Build out custom product configurations for our newly signed customers
- Work directly with CEOs, owners, and business founders leading them through the onboarding process
- 0-2 years of work experience with a track record of exceeding targets (college students encouraged to apply)
A friendly, likable demeanor and a team-oriented mindset
- Ability to rapidly learn and apply new customer success strategies
- A relentless desire for growth and advancement
- Bonus points for interest or experience with software startups
- Why Quipli?
- We’re a passionate, startup team that spends most of our time figuring out how to solve the problems rental companies face when growing their business
- We’re a 100% remote company where bureaucracy and hierarchy are abhorred, and building and solving problems are what matters above all else
- Ultimately, what Quipli offers is a dynamic workplace where your work will be vital to helping a rapidly growing startup expand a validated business model to the rest of the country
- Opportunity to be on the ground floor of a fast-paced startup working directly with a founding team
- Perks Of Working For Quipli
- 100% Remote Workplace
- Competitive Hourly Rates and a flexible, part-time schedule
- Open Vacation Policy (you take a vacation whenever you want)
- Laidback work environment/schedule
- Quick opportunities for career advancement
- Fun, Vibrant, Enthusiastic Company Culture
- A clear success path within the company — we want you to grow and lead with us
- Work directly with our CEO and founding team
work with us
Business Development Representative
To apply: Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Quipli is an equal opportunity employer.